March 13, 2016
Basket raffle at the South Transit Fire Hall in Lockport.
You can find Save-A-Pet's handmade catnip pillows, famous for being especially fresh and fragrant with 100% catnip and no fillers at this local businesses:
- Countryside Veterinary Clinic, 6038 Old Beattie Road, Lockport, NY
- Ridge Animal Hospital, 3493 Stone Rd., Middleport, NY
- Village Vet, 720 Cayuga Street, Lewiston, NY
- Shoppe on Main, 2714 Main Street, Newfane, NY
- Clydes Feed and Animal Center (formerly Agway), 8972 Olcott Road, Lockport, NY
- Killewald Animal Hospital, 3020 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY
- Transit Valley Animal Hospital, 7591 Transit Road, East Amherst, NY (catnip mice only, not pillows)
- Marjim Manor Winery, 7171 East Lake Rd., Appleton, NY
Shop at Amazon and help Save-a-Pet!
You can help Save-A-Pet by doing your online Amazon shopping through the AmazonSmile program. Just go to www.smile.amazon.com and select Save-A-Pet of Niagara County for the charity of your choice. Then when you start shopping, you'll be doing that through the normal Amazon site, using your Amazon account. But the good thing is that Amazon will donate .05% of your purchases to Save-A-Pet! It costs you nothing extra, and if lots of folks do it, it could really count up for us!
Have you seen our PetConnect TV show on LCTV
(Channel 20-Adelphia Cable). Each month we have an interesting show about animals. The shows include cats, dogs, rescue groups and other pet worthy topics. To check air times go to www.lctv.net.
More ways you CAN help! Save your deposit bottles and cans for Save-A-Pet! Wrights Corners has a bottle redemption store that has worked out very well for us. It is on the west side of Rt 78 (Lake Ave.) just south of the traffic light of RT 78 and Rt 104. Take your bottles and cans there for redemption and tell them to put it on the Save-A-Pet account. Save A Pet will receive 5 cents per bottle and can.
Lockport's FAST CASH Bottle Redemption Center at 5714 South Transit Road (in the plaza behind Dunkin Donuts) recently opened. Simply take your bottles and cans there for redemption and tell them to put it on Save-A-Pet's account. Save-A-Pet will receive 6 cents per bottle or can.
And NEW in Lockport: Good Neighbor Redemption Center, 227 Walnut Street. Just them your cans and bottles are for Save-A-Pet's account.
They even count them for you, no need to get your hands dirty! Don't forget plastic water bottles are now deposit bottles too. This is one way everyone can help Save-A-Pet, and clean out your closet at the same time!