Cat Days of Summer Adoption Special
From now until September, we are lowering the cost of our adult (over 7 months) cat adoptions to only $25 and kittens to $50! This will still include the cats normal vet care; spay or neuter, all vaccinations, worming, and combo test. Please take a look at our adoptable kitties and see if you can find LOVE this summer!
You can find Save-A-Pet's handmade catnip pillows, famous for being especially fresh and fragrant with 100% catnip and no fillers at this local businesses:
- Countryside Veterinary Clinic, 6038 Old Beattie Road, Lockport, NY
- Ridge Animal Hospital, 3493 Stone Rd., Middleport, NY
- Village Vet, 720 Cayuga Street, Lewiston, NY
- Shoppe on Main, 2714 Main Street, Newfane, NY
- Clydes Feed and Animal Center (formerly Agway), 8972 Olcott Road, Lockport, NY
- Killewald Animal Hospital, 3020 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY
- Transit Valley Animal Hospital, 7591 Transit Road, East Amherst, NY (catnip mice only, not pillows)
Shop at Amazon and help Save-a-Pet!
You can help Save-A-Pet by doing your online Amazon shopping through the AmazonSmile program. Just go to www.smile.amazon.com and select Save-A-Pet of Niagara County for the charity of your choice. Then when you start shopping, you'll be doing that through the normal Amazon site, using your Amazon account. But the good thing is that Amazon will donate .05% of your purchases to Save-A-Pet! It costs you nothing extra, and if lots of folks do it, it could really count up for us!
More ways you CAN help! Save your deposit bottles and cans for Save-A-Pet!
Take your bottles and cans to:
- Fast Cash Redemption Center, 4022 Lake Ave. (rt78) in Rights Corners.
- Lockport's FAST CASH Bottle Redemption Center at 5714 South Transit Road (in the plaza behind Dunkin Donuts). Simply take your bottles and cans there for redemption and tell them to put it on Save-A-Pet's account. Save-A-Pet will receive 5 cents per bottle or can.
- Good Neighbor Redemption Center, 227 Walnut Street, Lockport
All places will count them for you, no need to get your hands dirty! Don't forget plastic water bottles are deposit bottles too. This is one way everyone can help Save-A-Pet, and clean out your closet at the same time!